From the article: Hollywood’s biggest party just days away and the stars are in full prep mode. “I’ve been prepping Julianne Moore, Naomi Watts, Maggie Gyllenhaal and even Bill Murray.” says famous celebrity aesthetician, Joanna Vargas. Celebrity secrets to getting red carpet ready are out! ExtraTV discovers Forma and Body FX are popular non-invasive skin treatments among stars. Skincare specialist, Joanna Vargas explains how these cutting-edge technologies help A-listers get ready for the Golden Globes. Find the fountain of youth with this radio frequency facial using the Forma laser for loose skin. “You’re going to see an instant tightening effect even from the first facial. The crow’s feet are going to get smooth, you’re going to have a nice, tight jawbone, and your neck is going to be really tight and smooth.”
• Stimulates the formation of new collagen
• Improves skin elasticity for long lasting results
• Built in temperature controls allows for customized treatment Melt away fat using BodyFX body contouring device, a radiofrequency heating device that targets fatty areas of the body. “You can get right of cellulite, you can tighten the skin.” BodyFX acts like a vacuum treating the skin with comfortable heat . Each BodyFX session is about half an hour.
• Radio frequency heats the skin for ideal body contouring
• Address problematic hard to reach areas
• Negative pressure massage applies a gentle vacuum for deep treatment